Monday, May 16, 2011

What the heck---home dec!! :-)

It rained cats & dogs this weekend and the DH was away. I pulled a muscle in my back cutting grass on Friday....so I did a little sewing and sitting. A friend has 2 wicker loveseats in her sun porch in bad need of new cushion covers. here's the before:
Made a paper pattern & added the gusset (is that the right term??) with a zipper and here's the 'after':
She picked very pretty fabric (50% off at Joann's) and I think they came out real nice. Just gotta tackle the big bottom cushion and repeat for the other loveseat. I've recovered before, but not in a while...so I'm very happy with the results!!
Then on Sunday, our Tiger game with the kids got rained out, so they took us to lunch and I made cookies when we got back.
Have a great week & happy sewing!! :-)   
   
  

No comments: