Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guess what this is....!

It's darn near the most perfectly joined binding strips I've ever done--because of my BQFF Judy and this:
This neat little tool made it easy. It's called the Cut Right Bind Up tool by Quilters Paradise. Thanks, J!! Here's what the binding's attached to....

A baby quilt for our DS's best friend and his wife. The shower's Feb.18--so I'm WAY ahead of the game on this one!! :-)  It's backed with green flannel 'cause they're MSU Spartans....!


 You have to try this recipe I printed off a sweet blogsite (whose name escapes me now!!) But this recipe is seriously fabulous!! 'Specially this time of year. Jim and I looked at each other and just said "Wow'.
Sure hope you try this, if you like lasagna....you won't be sorry!! (If the recipe is too small, I printed it from: http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/ )  Enjoy!  And happy sewing this week...........

No comments: