Sunday, November 20, 2011

And now there are 30......

Finished 2 Farmers Wife blocks this weekend...was hoping for a thrid, but a sinus bug kept me down. Happy with these 2 though... Cups and Saucers and Darting Birds.

                                                       
Next project/present on the list is a cape for my sister. She loves coats, jackets, shawls, and really liked the ones that were  made for DD's wedding party. This fabric is some of the most beautiful wool I've ever seen. It was purchased at Haberman's Fabrics in Royal Oak. (Great fabrics for every kind of sewing)
Have a great week ahead, all! And watch out for those cold/flu bugs--they'll slow down your sewing!! ;-)



P.S. Sign up for this in 2012:
I'm looking forward to the expert help and practice for my FMQ'ing!! :-)

No comments: