Friday, February 17, 2012

a little more L O V E ........

BQFF Barbara made this for me and our other BQFF, Judy, for Valentine's Day! She surprised us both!! Mine was rolled up and placed in a pretty green bag in our mailbox on Monday evening--I must've just missed her special delivery coming home from work late......The pattern's from the http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/ site. Barb is a very talented quilter. She is fearless when it comes to trying something new! Judy and I are glad she's our BQFF :-)
Gave this month's FMQAL stitch a try yesterday. My feathers need a lot o' work...but they weren't as scary as I thought they'd be. Had a few tension issues (green bobbin thread coming up and thru) Room for improvement for sure--but will try again soon...

Little label for the baby quilt...shower's tomorrow. Love showers--wedding and baby...such fun, happy get-togethers..(and there's always good food ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend, all. Happy sewing.

No comments: