Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A FIU and a FW.....

Time to sandwich and Finish It Up for Pat Sloan. Then off it goes to Victoria ( Bumble Beans) & Pat's BASICS quilt drive. My friend Barbara told me of this and it seemed just the right thing for this little lap quilt.
Block #23 Country Farm done. Needed a new ink cartridge, so now more templates can be made!! Still plan to paper piece a few now I know the 'setting' should be at 'none'.
This is (was) the pretty shelf paper inside a drawer in the garage that came down this weekend. Reminded me of fabric for sure!!

So now this looks like this:
And the rebuild starts soon!!   
"What we did on our Summer vacation" should've been the title of this post!
Have a great week. Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Lovely quilt, for a great cause! Love your little block. I seem to recognize that shelf paper - wonder if my mum had some in the kitchen? Can't wait to see your rebuild!

Judy in Michigan said...

You have such a lovely back yard. I'm still pushing for a quilt room at the back of the garage with a big window to look out at the prettiness back there!

I remember that shelf paper - pretty colors - who puts shelf paper in the garage? - haha!!

em's scrapbag said...

Your block for basics looks great!