Friday, September 16, 2011

Favourite bits...and more pieces :-)

These are some my favorites that have served me well and hope to it make into scrap or crumb quilts. (wish i could find more of that red one!!) Love the teacups in the Martha Negley bit and the dark blue Eleanor Burns fabric was beautiful too.

The brown  R. Kaufman is wonderful and, of course, almost anything Kaffe gets saved!!! In fact i'm glad to participate in this 'linky' posting---the brown Kaufman will be used up as the binding for a baby boy quilt in progress!

Happy sewing this weekend, all! :-)







2 comments:

Susan said...

The tea cup print is fabulous! Your binding will be great too! Thanks for joining in with our linky party! We are happy to have you! Can I get you a glass of champagne? LOL!

Mary said...

I agree with Suz...the tea cup is fantastic! I have a few of those Kaffe fabrics...they always work so well with other fabrics. Such vibrant colors! Thanks for sharing!