Friday, September 23, 2011

Nothin' but oops.......!

Was VERY happy at how nicely this paper pieced #24 Country Path block was going together...until near completion (very near), I noticed the colors on the one side should've been reversed. If I keep tilting my head sideways, I can kinda forgive the placement....In other words--it's stayin' like this! The colors are pretty and hopefully won't stand out too much in the finished quilt! Being 6 blocks behind in the FWQAL doesn't help either. :-)   On a happier note:
Picked out these 5 fabrics so far for the Designer QAL with Canton Village Quiltworks that starts September 25th. Been saving these for just the right time--and I'm thinkin' this is it!!
Have a great weekend, all! Headed to a nice quilt show at Wolcott Mills Metropark tomorrow with one of my BQFF's, Barbara. Woo-hoo!!  Happy Sewing!

No comments: