Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oops, i did it again....... ;-)

Jumped back into the Farmers' Wife QAL and made the same block I ended with 3 weeks ago!! The one on the right will live on as a mugrug...! Printed out the paperpiecing pattern for the Country Path block. Sorta draggin' my heels on that one. BUT, one of the nicest notions I've found lately is the Creative Grids 6 1/2" X 2 1/2" ruler I purchased at Delphine's in Gaylord Michigan. It is VERY hand to use on these small blocks and pieces!!
Thanks, Donna at Delphines for 'suggesting' the purchase!           Now I have to share some lovely gifts received for my birthday on Sunday...........
A handmade card

and a lovely candy bar assortment from my BQFF, Judy.











AND....
Loi Lou Thi  fat quarters folded into sweet liitle trees from my other BQFF, Barbara. These 2 really know how to spoil a person!! They are the best!
Last, but not least, our DD and great SIL gave me the sweet, original artwork they bought during our trip to Saugatuck!! My birthday was so special this year. The day seemed to unfold, every hour held a new surprise and blessing to remember. My watch stayed on the dresser, never looked at a clock all day--and it truly turned out to be one of my best birthdays yet........
Wishing all who stop by the same kind of day... :-)   Happy sewing!

No comments: