Friday, October 28, 2011

Bloggers' Block of the Month #2........

Well...it's finished...not sure about my fabric choices.....But I'm determined to stick with them till all 12 come together. Really wanted to use some Kaffe, instead of just looking at it fondly!!
Here's the two together. The 'floating flowers' were the only lighter color Kaffe I had in my stash. It's looking mighty 'busy'............ Also made some small progress on the cross quilt.

Now just need the quiet time to finish the flimsie!! It will be tabletop size, but a fun challenge, and I'm liking it very much.
We're having a few nice, sunny days here this early Fall in Michigan. The butterflies were so happy to see I hadn't done my yardwork yet and gifted me a few closeups!!

Have a great weekend, all! Hope there's some sewing in your schedule too! :-)

No comments: