Saturday, October 1, 2011

String quilt finished!!

I LOVE this little quilt!! Kind of a nasty day outside, but was able to snap a quick shot on the bench swing!

Allover meandering and some loopy stuff on the borders.........
Took lots of pictures 'cause it goes to live with my sweet SIL in a couple weeks for her birthday. (I will miss it.... :-)  But maybe it can go to this week's guild meeting for Show & Tell! And it's time to start another one for DD. It took all my willpower not to just hand over this one to her! LOL! Also received a nice surprise from someone in New York....
A beautiful Thankyou/photo card of Victoria (BumbleBeans) signature block quilt!! Mine's in there! Have to admit I let out a little squeek when I saw this!! Made me very happy!
Wishing all a happy weekend....


  

No comments: