Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just remember.....

I sure hope this is true...! ;-)  The semi-panic that sets in 2 weeks before Christmas is creeping up quietly....
Not much sewing going on, except these 2 pillows...they are gifts and this is the back of them, of course.
That envelope closure sure is neat. And I LIKE to use zippers--but this is fast!(photo of the fronts after they're received by their new owners...)
More going on in the kitchen for gift giving...

This is the BEST bark for the giving, I think! Here's the recipe, from a FamilyFun magazine a few years ago. 4 ingredients and a little time and you have some good stuff to pass along!!
If you can't read it after clicking on the picture to enlarge it--email me and i will send you a copy.
Here's the sweet wool ornaments, handmade by Maggie, that I received at the guild's ornament exchange!
Our DD made the lovely Christmas log cabin tablerunner a few years ago!! (She's got the Q-gene, I think!)
They make me smile every time I look at them. This little Christmas creamer makes me smile too! She came from the same store as the tea cup.
These will all come in handy if that 'semi-panic' starts to creep up again.........time to put the kettle on !
Enjoy the season...... :-)

No comments: