Thursday, December 29, 2011

Making a list.....

My BQFF Barbara has gently convinced me (& Judy S. I think!) to try Judy's UFO challenge for 2012.I have 10 out of 12--and would be thrilled to finish 5!! So first up is Pat Sloan's 2009 OP challenge flimsy.
2. The great friendship strip quilt flimsy (made with 5 sweet quilty friends from our guild)

3. The cross quilt started by following Wanda at Exhuberant Color's tutorial.

4. A blue and yellow courthouse steps started many moons ago........

5. A scrappy nine patch that needs sashing, sandwiching and the rest!!

6.Progress needs to be made on these Farmer's Wife blocks! I'd be happy just to complete all of them by year's end!! :-)

7. A pretty Bonnie K. Hunter 'Star Struck' needs backing, binding and quilting....
9. My 'Design Your Own Landscape' quilt from a class with Karen Turkes. Great fun!! Needs careful quilting and binding. (This one is a liitle intimidating!!)

10. I hope I DO finish this UFO this coming year...it's a sampler quilt I took classes for probably 10 years ago!! It's the second bedsize quilt I've ever made. There's hardly floorspace big enough to sandwich and pin baste this one.......!
OK--there it is. If Judy picks #11 or 12, I'll start on my #1 or 2 and see how that goes. I'm excited and terrified at the same time!!
Happy New Year, all! And Happy Sewing, always...........

No comments: